Use of personal information
By completing any forms on our Website you grant the Company the right to use the collected information for marketing purposes including, but not limited to, emailing, SMS Message, or physically mailing. We may also use such information to track compliance with the applicable order, or for content improvement and feedback purposes. Company will not share, trade, or sell credit card information or Personal Information to any 3rd party. In addition, the Company reserves the right to release current or past user information in the event we believe that the Website is being or has been used in violation of any rules; to commit unlawful acts; if the information is subpoenaed; if the Company is sold or acquired; or when the Company deems it necessary or appropriate. We may share Website usage information about our Website visitors who have received targeted promotional campaigns with Advertisers for the purpose of formatting future campaigns and upgrading visitor information used in reporting statistics. The Company also reserves the right to provide aggregate or group data about our visitors and users for lawful purposes. Aggregate or group data is data that describes the demographics, usage, or characteristics of our participants as a group, without revealing any personally identifiable information.
Credit card information
To the extent that credit card-specific information is collected at the Website and any of our affiliates and/or subsidiaries, said information will be kept in confidence and will not be shared with any third parties other than our e-commerce partners for processing your transaction (and consumer credit agencies) without your prior informed consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company and our affiliates and/or subsidiaries reserve the right to share with third parties the fact that they have credit card information on file for specific users but they will not share specific credit card information with third parties without the user’s prior informed consent. Company will not share, trade, or sell credit card information or Personal Information to any 3rd party. All credit card information is protected by SSL technology. Charges will appear on your card as
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication (by fax or regular mail — not by email, except by prior agreement) that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
Your communication must include substantially all of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identify in sufficient detail the location of copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon (for example, “The copyrighted work at issue is the text that appears on this website”) or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- The following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”